Tuesday, December 6, 2016

12.5.2016

Workout:

Yoga
Glute Bridges
Resistance Band
Planks

  • I am adding planks to the warm-up.  I have been doing 45 seconds on 30 seconds off for five minutes
Freeweights ((80#, 90#, 100#) x5)
  • Squats
  • Reverse Lunge
  • SLDL
  • Thrusters
((80#, 90#, 100#) x3)
  • RFE Squat
Reading:

The Reckoning: The Sun God

Colbert was Louis XIV's accountant.  Colbert worked to teach Louis how to audit his own books and would constantly harass Louis about frivolous spending and useless wars wasting his wealth.  Louis was not a big fan of this pressure.  When Colbert died Louis did not appoint a new accountant to the position - it is the author's take that this is the beginning of the end of the French Empire.

Notes:

I have finished relistening to Algorithms - I find that rereading a book is often better than reading it the first time.  After one read I may have scored this book a 6, now I feel like it is an 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment