Thursday, November 3, 2016

11.2.2016

Workout:

  • Yoga
  • Glute Bridge
  • Resistance Band
  • Kettlebell
    • EMOM Squats x10 for 5 minutes
    • EMOM Reverse Lunge x10 for 6 minutes
    • EMOM SLDL x10 for 6 minutes
    • EMOM Swings x10 for 5 minutes
7/10.  These are tough, I must have terrible form on my swings because my back is always killing me afterward.  I foam rolled my back and could have recorded a symphony of muscle pops and ligament cracks.

Reading:

Chapter 3 of The Reckoning:

Datini was an Italian merchant who built his wealth from partnerships and used Arabic numerals to simplify his books.  Datini might be the first "westerner" to have built his wealth as a capitalist.

Notes:

Now that the Cubs have won the world series I am devoid of excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment