Thursday, October 13, 2016

10.12.2016

Workout:

WarmUp - I pretty much always do the same WarmUp:
  • Quick Yoga
    • I do this every day even if I don't workout, I like to do it as part of my morning routine, I'll outline it here and moving forward just refer to it as "quick yoga"
    • Toe Touch
    • Crawl into cobra
    • Lift into down dog
    • Left leg up into 3-leg Chaturanga
      • Swing Left leg through and raise up into a lunge
      • Step up into left leg balance
      • Maintaining left leg balance - Right legged swinging knee drives - about five
      • Still balancing on left leg - Right knee up and hold
      • Flow into warrior three
      • Right knee swing through into one legged jump and stick with left leg
    • Reverse lunge and return to downward dog
    • Right leg up into 3 leg Chaturanga
      • repeat above series to establish symmetry
  • Resistance Band
    • I like to stand in "athletic position" and move my knees together and apart about 10 times
    • Lateral steps down 10 and back
    • Drop step 10 times
  • Glute Bridges
    • 30times

Work:
  • Ankle Jumps 3x75
  • 4 Star Drill 3x10
  • Alternating Lunges 3x20
  • Jump Squats 3x20
  • Slalom 3x50
  • Lunge Jumps 3x10
  • Low squat ankle jumps 3x30
Reading:
  • Book VI: Chapter 3 and Chapter 4
The ring is destroyed and Sauron has collapsed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment