Tuesday, October 25, 2016

10.25.2016

Workout:

  • Yoga
  • Glute Bridges
  • Resistance Band
  • 45 lb Kettlebell
    • Goblet Squats 3x15
    • Reverse Lunge 6x10
    • SLDL 6x10
    • Swings 5x10
Brutal workout today.  I am not sure why, but I had very little "hustle horse" mojo today.  Below are some reasons why:
  • improvement is not linear
  • performance is subject to a normal variance
  • I did not workout yesterday
  • I sat around a lot today
  • I am tired - this is a bad reason I sleep a ton I'm just always tired.
  • I had bad form on early exercises taxing me down the line in the workout
Reading:

I read this week's The Economist.

Notes:

I am grinding through an audiobook called "Throwing Rock's at the Google Bus, I find myself emotionally arguing with the author in some chapters and emphatically applauding him in others.

No comments:

Post a Comment