Thursday, September 22, 2016

9.21.2016

Workout:

45lb Kettlebell "Circuit" (*I am not rushing from one exercise to another, definitely taking my time).
  1. 10 Goblet Squats x3
  2. 10 Reverse Lunges x3
  3. 10 SLDL x3
  4. 10 Chair Step ups x3
  5. 2 flights of stairs (32 total steps) x3
This workout was a 4, although the difficulty is low it really pumped me up after yesterday's brutal workout which I forgot to score: it was a 9.

Reading:

Two Towers: Chapters 2 and 3.

Smeagol guides Frodo and Sam through the dead marshes and to the black gate.  I remember this portion of the book being brutally boring, it is not.  

Reading through the text is way easier and clearer this time around than it was when I was a child.  I am not sure whether it is because I am:
  • smarter
  • older
  • have seen the movie
  • have read it before
  • I use huge text on my kindle because I was inspired by this: www.spreeder.com

Notes:

Have you ever tried to tweet every day for 10 days?  I am routinely shocked by how difficult it is to come up with something worth sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment