Wednesday, September 28, 2016

9.28.2016

Workout:

Ankle Jump x50x2
4 Star Drill x5x2
Alternating Lunge x20x2
Jump Squats x20x2
Slalom Jumps x50x2
Lunge Jumps x10x2
Low Squat Ankle Jump x30x2

This is ripped from the vert bible, although I love making up my own workouts I see no reason why to completely reinvent the wheel.  

6/10 my hammies were feeling it no doubt.

Reading:

Two Towers Chapter 8: Stairs of Cirith Ungol

I thought that the scene where the Witch King and his massive force march past Frodo and Sam while the hobbits hide in the mountains.  Turns out the scene exists in great detail within the text, who would've thunk?

Notes:

1. If you want thunder you have to bring the lightning.

2. Let's say there is a bowl of chips.  The bowl is sitting on your coffee table.  You are watching the first quarter of a USFootball game.  You know that at half time there will be burgers, and you want a burger.  However, if the chips are in front of you then you will eat the chips and spoil your appetite.  If you continue to supply the chips then you will demand the chips.  You know you want the burger, you know the burger is better than the chips, you are looking forward to the burger.

Here's what I know:  The government is capable of taking the chips away in the cupboard.
Here's my question:  Is there a market force capable of putting the chips away in the cupboard?  If so where can I learn more about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment