Thursday, September 29, 2016

9.29.2016

Workout:

45 lb Kettlebell
  1. Goblet Squats x10x3
  2. Reverse Lunges x10x3
  3. SLDL x10x3
  4. Chair Step Ups x10x3
  5. Swings x10x3
150 movements with the Kettlebell, gotta find the mo to get up to 300.
  1. Skater jumps x10x3
Is it a bad idea to do skater jumps with a Kettlebell?  If not then I should do that.

Reading:

Two Towers Chapter 10:  The Choices of Master Samwise

Our boy Samwise brings Shelob down but not before she is able to knock poor Frodo out.  If Sam wanted he could carry the ring to the fires of Mount Doom, but his place is by his master.

My memories of the text were that the portions about Frodo struggling to carry the ring were endless, rereading the story I find that those moments are pretty quick and not laborious at all.

Notes:

I am going to Club Nationals tonight, I've never been to Club Nationals.

No comments:

Post a Comment